DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM HERE
Thank you for your interest in donating a memorial bench to East China Township. The donation will benefit residents and the community for many years and is much appreciated. Standard bench donations are a 4’ heavy gauge steel bench with arms (as pictured). The installation and maintenance of the benches will be the responsibility of the East China Township. There is a ten-year (10) guarantee of furniture maintenance and plaque replacement. The bench will be kept in place as long as it is serviceable beyond the 10-year period. All benches are to be placed on Township Property. East China Township will not install a bench on private property. Benches are installed May – October. A custom plaque is flush mounted in the backrest of the bench. There is a limit of one plaque per bench. The text on the plaque must be approved by the township. Current cost as of December 2022 is $935.00 plus shipping (cost subject to change at any time) and includes the bench, plaque, and installation / maintenance.
Memorial Bench Donation Process:
- Donor will provide Township with a plaque proof.
- Once a bench location and plaque proof are approved by Township staff, donor will submit payment to cover the cost of the bench plus shipping with a check made payable to East China Township.
- Upon receipt of payment, Township staff will order the plaque/bench.
- Township staff will contact the donor when the plaque/bench is received to discuss the installation.
- Township staff will email the donor a photograph of the memorial bench after installation.
- Township staff will provide the donor with a donation recognition letter.
Email completed forms to email@example.com Or mail to:
East China Township Attn: Township Manager 5111 River Road, East China MI 48054